Need a little fall in your weekend?! Here you go! These are gluten-free and the only sugar in the recipe is from a banana so you cannot beat that!
- 1 large ripe banana mashed with a fork (2 small will work)
- 2 organic eggs whisked
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla or you can swap in 1/2 tbsp pumpkin spice mix (for more fall pumpkin taste)
- 1 1/4 cups ground oat flour I ground gluten-free oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup walnuts chopped
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tbsp oil of choice butter/ coconut oil/ ghee/ avocado oil
- Combine wet ingredients & dry ingredients in two separate bowls.
- Heat skillet / pan over medium heat and melt 1/2 tbsp oil of choice.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir just to combine.
- Spoon 2-3 tbsp's into hot pan for each pancake (3-4inches) - we made about 20 pancakes out of the batter! Enjoy!!
If you want to go a little more 'fall' on these pumpkin pancakes you can add the pumpkin spice mix instead of the vanilla or both! Top with your favorites! Mine are topped 100% of the time with nut butter, more nuts, and fresh fruit, and our farm honey!!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!