Easy Peasy Garlic Hummus
This is the I have 10 minutes and I want to dip my vegetables in something RIGHT NOW hummus. And tahini-less for those who have allergies or are not a fan of it! This is the perfect dip for all of your fresh summer veggies! Fast, Easy and YUM.
- 1 16 oz can chick peas drained with liquid reserved! then rinse well and dry
- 2 tbsp lemon juice fresh is best
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tbsp olive oil for hummus
- 1 tbsp olive oil to drizzle on top!
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika to sprinkle on top
- Drain and reserve chick pea liquid. Rinse beans and add them to food processor along with lemon juice, garlic, 3 tbsp olive oil, cumin and salt
- Process ingredients and slowly add in (if you want it more creamy) 1/8 cup of reserved liquid. Pulse again and continue adding until you reach desired consistency. I use close to 1/4 cup of reserved liquid for mine.
- top hummus with olive oil and paprika and serve! Store in fridge for 4-5 days.
If you need to use this up top salads, protein, dip chips you name it or if you're like me you might just grab a spoon!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!