This is so easy and quick it’s going to be your new go-to dinner during the week! Throw it on top of greens or serve alongside some rice and stir fried veggies!
Miso Maple Mustard Broiled Salmon
Absolutely love how quick broiled salmon is to make! This combination is also my go-to for salmon or any quick dressing. Give this a try and it'll be your new weekly staple!
- 4 4oz wild caught salmon could use farmed salmon but may take 1-2 minutes longer
- 1 heaping tbsp miso I love miso masters white miso if miso is a new thing for you - more mild
- 1 heaping tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 heaping tbsp maple syrup
- 1-2 tsp toasted sesame seeds optional for garnish
- Turn broiler on high and prepare your salmon
- Mix together Miso, Mustard and Maple Syrup
- Pat your salmon dry and place on a tray that can go in the broiler. Brush on the sauce and place in the broiler for 5 minutes. When it's done you'll be able to press a fork into and see it's done. Depending on the thickness of your salmon might have to watch it and go more or less time.
- Top with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and serve over greens or with rice and veggies.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!