There are so many combinations you can do to change this up, really you can experiment with whatever you have on hand!
- 1 1/2 cup nut milk of choice (cow or almond work well) my kids love chocolate almond milk.
- 1 cup rolled oats make sure you do not get quick oats
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp almond butter any nut butter with work
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice for acidity
- 1 tbsp honey / maple syrup / dates choose whatever you have on hand or skip it!
- 1/2 cup wild frozen blueberries optional to add to the bottom for added antioxidants
- Combine all ingredients in a small glass jar (or mason jar if you have it) and cover over night. Feel free to get creative and add cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg etc to spice it up!
- Stir in the morning and add berries & nuts for garnish or any fruit you have on hand.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!