Pumpkin Spice Muffins
I love a seasonal Pumpkin Muffin but these can easily be made year round!
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree No added sugar just organic pumpkin or roasted pie pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk Milk of Choice
- 1/4 Cup Organic Brown Sugar Can sub coconut sugar
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup Sourdough Discard Optional but a great way to use your discard!
- 1 whole Egg
- 1/4 Cup melted coconut oil or butter
- 1 Cup Organic Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Oat Flour or Gluten Free Flour Blend I just grind my oats in my Blender
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts or Pecans you could use pumpkin seeds / pepitas too!
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 scoops collagen optional
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- Turn oven to 350
- Mix wet ingredients together.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Combine the two and fold together, place in a muffin baking tin with baking liners.
- Top the muffins with a little sprinkle of pumpkin seeds or chopped walnuts.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes then cut in half and enjoy with a little butter and a drizzle of honey!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!