Pumpkin Sage Pasta
I absolutely love how quick and easy this sauce comes together! It's a quick and easy dinner option when you've got some pumpkin on hand.
- 1 box banza pasta bowties or dry pasta of choice - 8oz
- 1/2 tbsp sea salt
Pumpkin Sage Sauce
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic mined
- 5 small sage leaves chopped fine
- 1 Cup organic pumpkin puree or roasted pie pumpkin
- 1- 1 1/2 Cup full fat coconut milk start with 1 cup and add in to your desired consistency. you could use heavy cream too!
- 1/2 Cup parmesan cheese grated finely
- sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add in your sea salt and pasta and cook to al dente according to directions - this will be different for each. If you are using Banza monitor it, it doesn't take long.
- Heat a saucepan to low-medium heat and add butter, garlic and sage until fragrant.
- Whisk in your pumpkin and 1 cup of the coconut milk or cream. Salt and pepper to taste. Add in more coconut milk if you'd like a thinner consistency.
- Take off the heat and whisk in your parmesan cheese. It'll thicken up as it cools.
- Top pasta with as much or little sauce as you'd like, or stir in your pasta and serve with fresh sage, cracked pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!