Crunchy Collard Wraps
Easy way to use all of your veggies leftover from the farmers or the CSA share, just ideas of what to put in below!
- 4 Collard Green leaves medium sized, washed, stems removed
- 1/2 cup hummus See my favorite in recipes
- 1-2 carrots cut into match sticks
- 1 cucumber cut into match sticks
- 1 Red bell pepper cut into match sticks
- 1/2 cup sprouts or micro greens
- 1/2 avocado thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds optional
- 1-2 tsp hot sauce optional
- 4 hard boiled eggs chopped (optional for more protein)
- Spread Hummus in the middle of the collards for a ‘sticky’ base
- Add in everything and roll like a burrito
- Season with herbs / spices of choice/ salt & pepper
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!