Fried Eggs with Leafy Greens
I probably eat fried eggs and greens 5 out of 7 days a week, either for lunch or dinner. I'm kind of obsessed! I love how eggs taste fried in coconut oil, and that is something you may want to play with, if coconut oil isn't your thing use some good ol' fashioned butter!
- 1 tbsp coconut oil use any fat of your choice (olive oil, ghee, raw butter)
- 2 egg
- 1 cup leafy greens I love sprouts & kale hearty stuff!
- 1/4 cup black beans drained and rinsed (optional if you want to make this a little heartier!)
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 avovado sliced (optional to add extra fat!)
- Heat saucepan and add your tbsp of fat.
- Once pan is hot add two eggs and some dark leafy greens. I sprinkle here with salt & pepper. Cook until desired egg consistency. If you have black beans add some into the frying pan to warm up a little too.
- I love to eat this all together on a plate and top with sprouts if I have them! Easiest & Quickest Fat, Carb, Protein meal I've found!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!