'Huevos Rancheros' easy version!
This is our go-to breakfast on the weekend or our 'breakfast for dinner' if I'm in need of a quick dinner to whip up this is it!.
- 2 egg
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/4 cup salsa no sugar added
- 1/4 cup black beans drained & rinsed
- 1 green onion chopped
- 1 tbsp cilantro chopped
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil or fat of your choice
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat.
- Place fat of choice in frying pan and crack open your eggs. I immediately add on the side of my eggs the black beans to warm them up.
- I cook my eggs just over easy so there is a little bit of yolk to run over beans and salsa. Cook to your liking and plate beans under eggs. Top with Salsa, Avocado. I use scissors to cut green onion and cilantro to finish. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!