Spicy Tuna Salad
Scoop up this spicy tuna salad with a crunchy bell pepper! An easy meal to make in a pinch that is nutritious but also extremely satisfying.
- 1 can Tuna Costco has wild-caught for a good price
- 2 Red bell pepper Cut into 6 big scooping pieces
- 4 stalks of celery diced finely
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts diced finely
- 1 green onion chopped
- Red pepper sauce or hot sauce to taste, in the ethnic aisle at grocery
- 2 Tbsp Home-made mayo my favorite is in my recipes
- Sea salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- After draining tuna take a fork and separate it.
- Add in all ingredients except bell pepper and mix well.
- Scoop up tuna with bell pepper for a spicy crunch!
Add in crunchy sprouts if you happen to have them!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!