This is delicious and a great way to add good fat to your diet throughout the week! I top this on my hard boiled eggs, salads, chili, make homemade dressings with it! So many ways to use this!
- 1 cup avocado / olive oil blend separated into 1/4 cups
- 2 tbsp lemon juice fresh works best
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt or pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground mustard
- 1 egg make sure egg is room temperature! This is key!!
- Take out egg and let sit until it's room temperature (about an hour)
- Combine room temperature egg with 1/4 cup of avocado/olive oil, sea salt, ground mustard and lemon juice in your high speed blender.
- Start the blender on low and increase speed. Slowly drizzle in 1/4 cup olive oil at a time until you have use the entire cup.
- Transfer mayo mixture to a glass jar and seal with a lid, will keep for 2 weeks in the fridge.
- You can also try this in a wide mouth mason jar with an immersion blender, but I've had success with that but it doesn't come out as thick as the mayo in the blender. I use a Blentec blender.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!