Turkey Meatloaf Muffins
pair these with a side of steamed veggies (broccoli/ green beans/ summer squash)
- 1 lb organic ground turkey
- 1 cup zucchini grated, use cheese grater since you only need a cup
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 egg whites whisked
- 1/3 cup white onion chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients, either by hand or with a hand mixer, until well combined.
- Spoon equal amounts in to a non-stick 12-cup muffin tin. Bake for 30 minutes.
Recipe from Laura Lubus Stride10Coaching
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!