Blueberry Coconut Pancakes
Looking for a dairy-free weekend pancake that is healthy?! This is it! I love putting in organic wild blueberries (frozen from Costco) they are so sweet you don't even need syrup! This a recipe from Nourishingdays and I have found it to be my favorite and the kids too!
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk full fat
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp honey or couple drops of liquid stevia
- `1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries I like Costco brand
- Whisk eggs with a beater for 2 minutes until frothy add in coconut milk, vanilla extract, honey and whisk together until combined.
- In separate bowl combine dry ingredients
- Mix dry and wet mixtures together and let sit for 5 minutes will get a little bit thicker
- Heat butter or coconut oil in frying pan add a couple of tbsps of batter to pan for each pancake 3-4 inches around when spread out. Sprinkle in frozen blueberries.
- Cook on medium to low heat until a couple of bubble form and then flip - watch them close they don't take long!
I have recently been topping ours with fresh fruit we have on hand (bananas, strawberries, etc) and a dollop of almond butter or farm butter. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!