Banana Oat Pancakes
My kids love pancake breakfast on Sunday! We pair them with berries & almond butter. If we are lucky we'll fry up our CSA's bacon or sausage to go with them! This recipe is from: www.simplydelicious.com
- 2 banana mashed with a fork
- 2 egg
- 1/2 cup rolled oats not quick oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch Sea salt
- In a blender combine all ingredients
- Blend to your desired smoothness, let sit for 10-20 minutes to thicken up
- Heat non-stick frying pan over medium heat – add coconut oil or butter/ghee if you prefre
- Fry spoonfuls of the batter until golden brown on both sides. Top with berries and almond butter!
These are great for a weekend or make in bulk and have on hand for a quick breakfast during the week. This is a great way to use up over-ripe bananas at the end of the week!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!