Mango Turmeric Smoothie Bowl
Talk about a summer boost to get you through your day! This is not only beautifully sweet and colorful it is loaded with anti-inflammatories and a good dose of vitamins and minerals to boost your energy!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk I like to make my own (see recipe!)
- 1/4 avocado
- 2/3 cup frozen riced cauliflower You can get this at trader joes, costco, wfs or rice your own and freeze!
- 3/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 frozen banana chopped into chunks to make it easier to blend
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 scoop vanilla or plain protein powder I use vital proteins collagen peptides or bone broth vanilla that work great!
- strawberries sliced
- bee pollen
- raw pumpkin seeds
- hemp hearts
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender on high until a thick smoothie - like consistency is formed. I like mine a little thinner than most smoothie bowls, if you like your thick you could start with 1/2 cup almond milk and add to get your consistency!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!