I'm always in need of a little chocolate treat and these are the perfect way to get your fix after a meal when you need to satisfy your sweet tooth and at the same time will give you antioxidants and some omega 3's!
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 8 whole pitted dates
- 1/4 cup gluten free organic oats
- 1/4 cup raw organic cacao
- 2 tbsp raw hemp seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt I like 1/2 tsp but I love SALT!
Mint Chocolate Brownie Bites
- 1/2 tbsp fresh mint optional to make this minty!
- 3 tbsp enjoy life chocolate chips optional to up the chocolate game!
- 1/8 tsp peppermint extract optional
- Place pitted dates into the food processor and pulse until they form a ball.
- Place cashews and oats in food processor with dates and pulse until they are combined together.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients; cacao, hemp seeds, vanilla and sea salt and pulse until combined and you can form into balls by pressing together in between fingers. Top with sea salt and store in freezer until you are ready to eat!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!