Chocolate Ice Cream Dairy Free!
Need a quick sweet tooth fix this summer? I've got you covered and you WONT feel bad about this indulgence! It's our go-to and the kids don't know ice cream comes from the store 😉
- 2 frozen bananas chopped into big / small chuncks
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk I use coconut almond from califia farms!
- 1-2 tbsp raw cocoa powder I like it extra dark so I use 2 tbsp of dark chocolate powder
- 1-2 tbsp almond butter depends on how much fat you want
- 1 tbsp cocoa nibs optional for that chocolate crunch!
- 1 tbsp enjoy life chocolate chips Optional: I top the ice cream with these for a treat !
- Blend bananas, cocoa powder, almond milk, almond butter, cocoa nibs if you have an 'ice cream' button on your blender like my 'blentec' it just takes one time otherwise might need to blend until it forms ice cream consistency.
- Top with extra cocoa nibs / enjoy life chocolate chips and eat right away!
You can easily turn this into a frosty by adding a little extra almond milk for more of a milk-shake consistency still delicious!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!