Pecan Crusted Salmon
Probably the easiest recipe EVER, batch this and eat throughout the week, the whole family will love this one! I pair this with a big salad or a slaw and steamed broccoli for dinner!
- 4 4oz wild caught salmon thawed
- 1/2 cup raw pecans roasted and chopped
- 2 tbsp course ground mustard dijon will also work!
- 2 tbsp raw honey maple syrup will work too
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375
- Brush salmon with olive oil on both sides and with a knife score the skin side so it doesn’t shrink while cooking
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon skin side down on baking sheet
- Toast pecans in pan on medium heat - keep an eye on them so they don’t burn and then chop them fine
- Mix together mustard and honey and brush liberally on top of salmon, sprinkle pecans on top and press down so they stick
- Cook for 10-12 minutes depending on thickness you may need more time
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!