Summer Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
These are Perfectly refreshing for summer but will satisfy you until lunch! Bonus they pretty you have to take a photo and share with friends & me!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk I love the coconut almond milk from califia farms
- 2/3 cup frozen cauliflower pre-riced (traders & whole foods has bags!)
- 2/3 cup frozen wild blueberries or any berries you have on hand!
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger grated (optional but gives it a kick!)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein or any protein powder will work! Optional for added protein!
- bee pollen
- unsweetened shredded coconut
- raw pumpkin seeds
- fresh / frozen blueberries
- Add Smoothie Bowl ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smoothie (thick) consistency! Pour into your favorite bowl and top with your favorite toppings! See my favorite in the toppings! Enjoy!!
I have a couple of vanilla protein packs on hand for when I make these, Aloha, Sun Warrior and Golden Ratio are the ones I like and recently I've been loving just putting a couple scoops of Vital Proteins collagen peptides for protein boost! Get creative here, fruit, veggie, protein, fat in a bright colored smoothie bowl or jar is satisfying for a summer go-to breakfast or even afternoon snack!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!