Need a Thai inspired dressing that you could basically put on everything?! Here you go! I love to use this in slaws or Buddha bowls with greens. You could use as a shrimp stir fry sauce too!
- 2 tbsp unsweetened sun butter
- 3 tbsp organic coconut milk
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos or tamari works too
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 inch fresh ginger grated
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes if you want added heat
- 1/2 lime juiced
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl BOOM!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!