Banana Oat Breakfast Stacks
No quiet a pancake, or a muffin these are the perfect 'in between' and delicious! They are hearty and my whole family loved them! Feel free to get creative with the toppings or don't use any at all they don't need any! These would be great for a weekend breakfast or to batch cook to have on hand to snack on during the week.
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted + extra for frying!
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup rolled oats gluten-free
- 1 cup ground oat flour I just ground my oats in my food processor
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- nutmeg / ginger optional additional spices
- Mash bananas with a fork. Stir wet ingredients into banana mixture (coconut oil, coconut milk, honey & vanilla)
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl together and stir to combine (Oats, ground oat flour, almond flour, baking powder, sea salt, pecans, cinnamon and spices)
- Place skillet on medium heat and melt coconut oil. Mix wet & dry ingredients until combine. Spoon 2-3 tbsp of batter to form 3-4 inch pancakes, I like mine smaller so they cook faster! Enjoy!!
I topped mine with some almond butter, chopped pecans & bananas! Get creative and enjoy!!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!