The perfect snack or topping to just about anything and not filled with a ton of sugar and loaded with healthy fats & antioxidants!
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans or mixture of both!
- 3 tbsp pepitas raw pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 3 tbsp raw honey 2 for mix + 1 to drizzle
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar optional if you like it sweet
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree optional: to help bind together or use 1 egg white whisked
- Turn oven to 325
- Combine dry ingredients except chia seeds. Combine Chia seeds with honey, coconut oil, vanilla & spices and let sit 5-10 minutes. Then mix wet mixture into dry until everything is coated. To get it extra clumpy you can add 1/4 cup pumpkin puree or a whisked egg white.
- Pour onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper (okay if its not pressed flat - more chunks if not!)
- Bake for 15 minutes, flip to help create clumps & drizzle with 1 tbsp honey. Bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- Take out and let cool 100% so clumps stay together. Store in air tight mason jar to keep fresh for up to two weeks (it wont last that long!)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!