Cucumber Mint Soup
This raw and delicious creamy soup has the perfect mix of fats, vitamins, minerals & the FLAVOR is out of this world! I got this recipe idea from Eat Naked Now and make it every summer when cucumbers are abundant and cheap! It takes less than 10 mins can't beat that!
- 2 medium english or seedless cucumbers I go for seedless because they are easier to digest and I don't burp them up!
- 1 whole avocado
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp mint leaves chopped
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp good olive oil drizzled on top!
- Sea salt sprinkled on top
- cayenne pepper sprinkled on top for heat to add to the cool soup!
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until soup consistency.
- Serve cold in bowl and top with toppings! Store in fridge and eat within a day of making. Take this one with you and sip through a straw if you are on the go!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!