Mint Chocolate Chip Popsicles (the healthy ones!)
Not ready for summer to end yet? Me neither, best part about these you can make them throughout the year for a sweet treat loaded with healthy fats, and antioxidants!! Kids love them and don't know the difference between these and mint chocolate chip ice cream!
- 1 whole avocado
- 1 can can of full fat coconut milk
- 8 mint leaves chopped
- 2 drops peppermint essential oil Optional or you could add in 1/4 tsp mint extract
- 1 tbsp cocoa nibs
- 1 tbsp enjoy life chocolate chips or use regular if you want!
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or raw honey
To place in molds - optional
- 1-2 tbsp enjoy life chocolate chips to sprinkle in popsicle molds
- 1-2 mint leaves chopped fine
- Using a high speed blender & blend all ingredients until combined. Taste and decide if you need more mint I go on the light side b/c you can always add more!
- Fill popsicle molds half way with popsicle filling and then sprinkle in chocolate chips/ mint and use a knife to incorporate or just leave in the middle. Finish filling popsicle molds to top and put in freezer for 2 hours or until hard. ENJOY!
I use mamasicles popsicle molds but you can use whatever ones you have!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!