My new favorite go-to cookie to make double batches and freeze for the perfect snack and sweet tooth cravings. I’m going to give you a couple of options to make these both turned out delicious!
Everything BTKS Cookie Bites
My new favorite go-to cookie to make double batches and freeze for the perfect snack and sweet tooth cravings. I'm going to give you a couple of options to make these both turned out delicious!
- 1 cup organic rolled oats
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt I used kosher
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup crumbled pretzel sticks can sub whole / chopped pecans to make gluten free
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted / semi melted works
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 whole egg or 1 flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax/ 2 1/2 tbsp water)
- 2 tbsp organic peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips I used enjoy life - to keep dairy free
- 1 tbsp miso Optional to give them umami / salty flavor - if not using pretzels
- Heat Oven to 350
- Stir together dry ingredients, and in a separate bowl stir together wet ingredients. Add together until combined and then spoon 1-2 tbsp scoops onto a non-stick / parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 8 minutes - Enjoy!
These are cookies you can get creative with! Add in chia seeds, Flax, Sunflower any seeds you like - sub out the PB for Almond Butter / Sunbutter etc. You could even add in raisins or dried cranberries. Get creative and let me know what you do in the comments!! Who's going to try the miso?
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!