Melt-In-Your-Mouth Broiled Salmon
Yes you read that right Melt-In-Your-Mouth! Why had I never broiled my salmon before 2018?! I've been missing out! Its simple, fast and this marinade is the perfect match. Enjoy and thank me later!
- 4 wild caught salmon filets 4-6oz each
- 2 tbsp grass-fed butter or ghee
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic minced optional
- 1/2 lemon juiced optional
- Heat broiler and place rack 6 inches from broiler
- Place parchment paper on a sheet pan and then salmon skin side down.
- Brush each filet with olive oil and top with a pat of butter and sea salt. Add your garlic if you'd like it's optional.
- Place in broiler for 5 minutes, might only need that if it's a thin filet. Once you see the white coming through and you can flake it with a fork you can take it out. I usually end up cooking 5-8 minutes so just watch it!
- Finish with a squeeze of lemon and cracked pepper before serving!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!