Peaches & Cream Overnight Oats
A delicious and easy way to use up your fresh peaches before they get too ripe! I love how creamy these are and filling too! Add ins are endless so don't be afraid to get creative here.
- 1 1/2 cup organic rolled oats make sure these are not the quick oats
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk or nut milk of choice
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk or coconut cream!
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp brazil nuts or chopped nuts of choice (pecan / walnut)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups peaches chopped into small cubes - optional to mash 1/2 cup and stir into mixture
- 1 tsp spice mix optional: ginger, clove, nutmeg, cardamon
- In a large bowl stir together all ingredients except for the peaches.
- In 3 small 1/2 pint (8oz) mason jars place 1/2 cup chopped peaches on the bottom. If you smashed 1/2 cup and mixed into oats then use 1/3 cup. **I place fruit on the bottom so it doesn't get too soggy overnight.
- Spoon oat mixture a top the peaches, seal and set in the fridge overnight. Enjoy next day or 2-3 hours after making them.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!