Asian Citrus Dressing
Love this with greens and fish or chicken. I sometimes even use at lunch over hard boiled eggs!
- 1/4 cup orange juice I just get an orange and use my lemon juicer so I’m not stuck with a carton of orange juice at my house
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp tamari could use: soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger grated, peel it first
- 1-2 tbsp sesame seed oil depends on how strong yours is, mine is STRONG so it overpowers sometimes
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- Whisk all ingredients together and then slowly add olive oil until combined.
I don't buy juice so I end up getting a couple of oranges, juice them in my juicer and then store in freezer in ice cube tray for when I need them.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!