I love this dressing for the fall on EVERYTHING! Roasted veggies, salads, dipping raw veggies you name it! It keeps for a week in the fridge and just needs a quick stir.
- 2 -3 tbsp lemon juice fresh is best!
- 1 1/2 tbsp water you can always add more
- 2 tbsp tahini paste whole foods 365 is a good one
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger grated
- 1/2 tsp salt to taste
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper or to taste
- 1 tsp raw honey optional to add a little sweetness
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and pulse until you get a consistency you like. When you work with tahini know you can always add water to thin it!
I like to use my blentec to get this to right consistency!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!