So many quick recipes out there and most have 5-7 main ingredients and then you can start adding and getting creative. This one is from www.minimalistbaker.com and she uses garam masala which is one of my favorite spices to add to hummus.
- 1 15 oz can Chick Peas half liquid drained
- 1/4 cup lemon juice 1.5 small lemons
- 3 cloves garlic grated or minced
- 1/3 cup tahini
- pinch paprika
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garam masala if you don’t have this no big deal it helps for extra flavor
- Add all ingredients except the olive oil and garam masala to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- While blending, add olive oil through the spout.
- Once blended, add garam masala, 1/4 tsp at a time until you reach your preferred level of flavor. I went with 1 tsp, and also added a bit more lemon juice. Adjust seasonings to your preference.
- Will keep covered in the fridge for up to a week.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!