Organic carrots are cheap! Especially those big bags, if you wanted to get fancy you could even buy a bag of rainbow carrots!
- 1 bag organic carrots chopped at an angle
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- Preheat oven to 375
- Wash and slice carrots at an angle (please be careful!)
- Layer carrots on a sheet pan and brush them with coconut oil and sprinkle with pink Himalayan sea salt
- Roast carrots for 15-20 minutes and then flip and roast another 5-10.
- I personally like mine when they are browned and carmelized, not quite burnt but on the edge so watch them and try them out at different times.
- A trick I’ve found by accident is to turn off the oven and let them sit in there to crisp up but not get soggy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!