Sweet & Savory Roasted Almonds
Snack -attack! These have the perfect sweet, heat and salty flavor with the perfect satisfying crunch! High in protein, magnesium and fiber, a handful is all you need!
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1.5 tsp raw honey local is even better!
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp water
- 1/8 tsp cayenne optional for heat but I love this add in!
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325
- On a sheet pan roast raw almonds 10 minutes
- While Almonds are roasting combine dry ingredients in a small bowl
- Heat up honey for 10 seconds and combine with olive oil and water - in a large bowl coat warm almonds with honey mixture
- Toss almonds with dry ingredients and place back in oven for 5 minutes
- Let cool on pan and then store in air-tight jar!
One of my new favorite go-to snacks to have on hand throughout the week. These are quick and easy to make and a great way to snack! ***If using Pecans or Walnuts only roast 8 minutes to avoid burning nuts & only put in for 4 minutes after coating with spices.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!