Roasted Chick Peas
Another cheap and easy snack! $1 for a can of organic chick peas you can stock up on these and pop them in the oven when have guests coming over or need an afternoon snack! I love to put extras on salads.
- 1 15 oz can chick peas rinsed and dried
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic salt use whatever you have on hand! sea salt works just fine too
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 375
- Drain and rinse chick peas in a strainer
- Place on sheet pan and brush with coconut oil, sprinkle with seasoning of your choice. So many options….garlic, onion, Italian, Asian, curry, cinnamon, nutmeg etc.
- Roast in oven for 15 minutes and then flip and roast another 10 – watch these and taste along the way until you get to your desired crunchiness
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!