Vanilla Chia-seed Pudding
I omit the Maple Syrup if i'm eliminating sugar. Berries, coconut flakes and cinnamon are my favorite toppers!
- 2 cups almond milk unsweetened
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp pure maple syrup optional for added sweetness, omit for 3rd 7 days
- toppings: unsweetened coconut flakes, cinnamon, chopped nuts You could add some raw cocoa powder to make it chocolate!
- Combine almond milk, chia, vanilla in a bowl and store covered in the fridge for at least an hour or until pudding like thickness. If you have a large mason jar you could store in one and shake.
- Stir well before serving and top with coconut flakes, cinnamon, chopped nuts!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!